Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I skipped my mom....I'm becoming my Grandmother....

And it's not such a bad thing either. She's thought me so much in my 28 years of life. I have the love of a garden and fresh foods from here. I know how to sew because of her, I can cook....well that also came from my parents. And now this winter I "hope" to put together my first quilt. I was going to last winter but I was sick all winter long and didn't feel like doing. Hopefully I can this time. With my creativity I hope it looks as good as my granny's did.

And I hope to read more. I've still got a Steven King book from 10 years ago I still haven't finished. I read it then I get bored then don't finish it, but I can remember what's going on so I don't have to re-read it!

Summer isn't even over and I'm thinking about winter projects....such an ADD thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment