Monday, January 24, 2011

Congrats to me!

I finally did it after a year trying to lose weight I hit 30 pounds lost. *inset happy dance* I'm so excited for myself and for what I've accomplished. I've got 5.5 pounds left till my goal. I'm almost a size 5, getting back to my high school weight and I love it. Now hopefully after my surgery I can get pregnant. I hope it was my weight and the gallbladder that was keeping us from a baby.  Still have a week till Feb. and then I can go to the doctor and get my surgery set.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That is so great! I am just having a terrible time trying to get the "umf" to get started on a weight loss journey!
    Keep up the great work!
    I am your latest follower- I hope you follow me back.
    Lisa K
    www.grandmassecretstosavings.com

    ReplyDelete