Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dang it Mark Summers & Unwrapped!

Okay it's 2:30 a.m. and Unwrapped is on. What I wouldn't give to have some mac & cheese! Seeing that I can't eat ANYTHING good till after I get my gallbladder out. This gallbladder diet really sucks. I haven't had a cheese burger, pizza, cake, etc. in over a month. And you'd think I'd be craving it and cranky. Well I was the first few weeks. Now I'm better, I do like the fruits & veggies, I always have. But dang-it I want mac & cheese!

Here's what's on there.

5 comments:

  1. Haha this post made me want mac and cheese, too! Thanks for the comment on Not Twenty-Seven Yet. I'm returning the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm mac and cheese sounds amazing!

    I just found your blog through one of the Saturday blog hops! Have a great weekend.

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies, and now it's 11 am and I still want the mac & cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you on the weekend blog hop, and now I'm hungry for lunch :)
    I can be found at Ours+His+Mine=Nine!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! I love mac n' cheese. As a matter of fact, I love cheese!!!
    I'm Kelly-Ann and I'm stopping over from Weekend Blog hop.
    I'm following you now and I hope you have a great weekend. Your blog is nice and I hope you continue to blog ^_^ I love blogging!

    http://lean-soldier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete