Friday, January 21, 2011

My weight loss journey

Well it's been over a year since I started getting healthier. I started out at 150.5 pounds on this little petite frame! I'm 5 foot tall and all belly! I hated it, I know I had enough when my pants size was 14.  I had to get in shape and lose weight if I want a baby and for it and me to be healthy.

So now I'm down 29.5 pounds and 6 pounds till my goal. I'm 121 pounds and a size 5/6 and want to get down to 115. I might even lose more than that, I'll have to see. Here are my before and after pics (so far).

December 2009                                                    December 2010

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I am a new follower from the Friday Hop. You look great in the pictures.
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, and welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous. I wish I had the motivation to do something about my weight!

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it. It took me a long time to realize I needed to do something. I'm here if ya need help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with Crystal~I need more motivation...

    You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete